22 September 2013

YOU'LL MEET AN ARMY OF ME.



Examinations. The word frightens some of the strongest people I know. Then again, I do not know a lot of people anyway. 
Anyway, I was bored out of my mind after studying (not really) for my exams and wanted to relax a little bit. I switched over to YouTube and found a new video by GregoryGorgeous on my subscriptions list called the '99 Random Questions Tag'. I loved the idea of doing the tag, only not on video. And I thought it was a nice way to let off some steam. Also, if you do not know some of the terms and want to look it up or are bored and just want some extra knowledge, I have direct links. Those terms are the underlined ones. So, here we are.



  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    Ans. Closed.
  1. Do you take the shampoos and conditioners from hotels?
    Ans. Haha, no. I use some particular hair products and most hotels don't cater to my needs.
  1. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    Ans. In, in, in.
  1. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
    Ans. I don't wished to be skinned alive, thank you.
  1. Do you like to use post-it notes?
    Ans. Yes, because I don't remember 90% of the things that happen.
  1. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
    Ans. Not much of a coupon business in my state.
  1. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
    Ans. Neither, really. I'm allergic to pain.
  1. Do you have freckles?
    Ans. No.
  1. Do you always smile for pictures?
    Ans. Not always.
  1. What's your biggest pet peeve?
    Ans. There are so many of them, but, I hate it when there's some sort of annoying fold on a piece of paper or when it gets crumpled up, somehow.
  1. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    Ans. Oh, my god, yes!
  1. Have you ever peed in the woods?
    Ans. Yes. Funny story with that bit, but that's for some other time.
  1. What about pooped in the woods?
    Ans. Haha, no.
  1. Do you ever dance if there's no music playing?
    Ans. Yes, most definitely. I'm weird.
  1. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    Ans. No, but, I do have this terrible habit of breaking off a pen's handle-like thingy. Such a specific description, haha.
  1. How many people have you slept with this week?
    Ans. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
  1. What size is your bed?
    Ans. Big enough.
  1. What is your song of the week?
    Ans. “Born” by MitiS. 
  1. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
    Ans. I have no problems with anything anyone wears. It's all good.
  1. Do you still watch cartoons?
    Ans. Of course and I always will!
  1. What's your least favorite movie?
    Ans. Argh, I can't seem to think of one!
  1. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you found some?
    Ans. I don't know. Not lucky enough to actually find any. I'm such a wet blanket.
  1. What do you drink with dinner?
    Ans. Water or iced tea.
  1. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    Ans. Ketchup, I guess. It's always available.
  1. What is your favorite food?
    Ans. I love food too much to narrow it down to one.
  1. What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
    Ans. 'How to train your dragon', 'Atonement' and so many more. I can't seem to recall anything today!
  1. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
    Ans. Le girlfriend. 
  1. Were you a boy/girl scout?
    Ans. I bought the uniform but I ended up not going.
  1. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine.
    Ans. Answer number four is also applicable here.
  1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
    Ans. Six months ago or so, to one of my sisters.
  1. Can you change the oil on a car?
    Ans. Incapable of such a thing.
  1. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    Ans. I don't even drive.
  1. Ever ran out of gas?
    Ans. No.
  1. Favorite kind of sandwich?
    Ans. Tuna and mayonnaise.
  1. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    Ans. Muesli does the job for me, but, I'd eat Froot Loops everyday if I could!
  1. What is your usual bedtime?
    Ans. I'm a nocturnal person, so, it's usually 6 in the morning on working days and I don't even sleep on holidays.
  1. Are you lazy?
    Ans. Lazy is my middle name.
  1. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    Ans. We don't celebrate Halloween here. Ask me about Durga Puja and I'll put on some nice shoes and dance and jump around.
  1. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
    Ans. The boar. Read more about it here and here.
  1. How many languages do you speak?
    Ans. I'm fluent in three, my mother tongue Assamese, Hindi and English. And I know bits of German. And I kind of know Japanese because I watch too much anime. I mean, I understand it, but, I can't converse in it.
  1. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    Ans. Yes, Grazia.
  1. Which are better, Legos or Lincoln logs?
    Ans. Only know what legos are, so, yeah, legos.
  1. Are you stubborn?
    Ans. I think I am.
  1. Who is better, Leno or Letterman?
    Ans. Degeneres! I love her. But I'd probably pick Leno over Letterman.
  1. Ever watch soap operas?
    Ans. Not really.
  1. Are you afraid of heights?
    Ans. A little bit...
  1. Do you sing in the car?
    Ans. Every chance I get.
  1. Do you sing in the shower?
    Ans. If I'm really, really happy.
  1. Do you dance in the car?
    Ans. Every chance I get.
  1. Ever used a gun?
    Ans. A real one, no.
  1. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    Ans. Two months ago... For school purposes.
  1. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    Ans. The only musical I love is 'The Sound of Music'. I've never watched any others and I think I don't have the patience to either.
  1. Is Christmas stressful?
    Ans. It's just another day for me. Only with fancy lights on the city streets.
  1. Ever eat a pierogi?
    Ans. No, but have you ever eaten a pitha
  1. Favorite type of pie?
    Ans. I'm a sucker for a slice of apple pie.
  1. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    Ans. A teahcer. Also, a waitress, a bus conductor, a shop-keeper, a, painter (walls), a carpenter, a librarian, a cashier or a tour guide. Like I mentioned before, I'm weird.
  1. Do you believe in ghosts?
    Ans. Very much. I live in a place with thousands of years of spookiness behind it.
  1. Ever have a Deja-Vu feeling?
    Ans. Yes, in the strangest circumstances or situations.
  1. Take a vitamin daily?
    Ans. No. But I need my iron tablets.
  1. Wear slippers?
    Ans. All the time!
  1. Wear a bath robe?
    Ans. Haha, no. Is that weird or something?
  1. First concert?
    Ans. Marilyn Manson. In my dreams, of course.
  1. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
    Ans. We don't have any of them here!
  1. Nike or Adidas?
    Ans. Adidas.
  1. Cheetos or Fritos?
    Ans. Cheetos.
  1. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
    Ans. Peanuts?
  1. Ever heard of the group 'Tres Bien'?
    Ans. Nope.
  1. Ever taken dance lessons?
    Ans. For a day. I'm such a flake.
  1. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    Ans. I've got one for every dream.
  1. Can you curl your tongue?
    Ans. I can barely curl my eyelashes.
  1. Ever won a spelling bee?
    Ans. Never entered one.
  1. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    Ans. Several times.
  1. Own any record albums?
    Ans. None.
  1. Own a record player?
    Ans. I'm not so sure.
  1. Regularly burn incense?
    Ans. Yes, but, for religious purposes.
  1. Ever been in love?
    Ans. No.
  1. Who would you like to see in concert?
    Ans. There are so many artists I'd like to see perform live, but, I'd particularly like to see RammsteinMarilyn Manson and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
  1. What was the last concert you saw?
    Ans. I don't even know.
  1. Hot tea or cold tea?
    Ans. Both.
  1. Tea or Coffee?
    Ans. I think... coffee... no, tea. Both. Why the hell not!?
  1. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
    Ans. Sugar.
  1. Can you swim well?
    Ans. I'm hydrophobic.
  1. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
    Ans. Yes...
  1. Are you patient?
    Ans. For some things, yes, for others, no.
  1. DJ or a band at a wedding?
    Ans. Both, I think.
  1. Ever won a contest?
    Ans. Only twice in my entire life.
  1. Ever had plastic surgery?
    Ans. No.
  1. Which are better, black or green olives?
    Ans. NEITHER.
  1. Can you knit or crochet?
    Ans. Yes, I can do both.
  1. Best room for a fire place?
    Ans. The living room?
  1. Do you want to get married?
    Ans. If someone actually has enough patience to put up with me for the rest of our lives, why not?
  1. If married, how long have you been married?
    Ans. I'm not married.
  1. Who was your high school crush?
    Ans. It's a secret, ssh!
  1. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
    Ans. I have done that as a kid. Now, I just manage to get what I want.
  1. Do you have kids?
    Ans. My flying turtle, stuffed frog, laptop and my cell-phones are my children.
  1. Do you want kids?
    Ans. Human ones, no.
  1. What's your favorite colour?
    Ans. Green.
  1. Do you miss anyone right now?
    Ans. I do. 



    Okay, this was nice. It's a good way to test yourself on some levels. Yes, it really is. You could try it yourself. Take care.

    ~AB